Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5 weeks to go!



Yesterday Tacy crawled up on my lap.  She stood on my legs for a bit and then decided that my belly made a nice seat.  What a silly girl.
Here's a new belly shot.  This was taken Saturday at 34 weeks and 2 days.  

Aside from moving along on getting the nursery decorated, not a lot has been going on with us.  I had a midwife appointment today and everything is looking good.  At the last appointment, she was measuring 34 weeks and I was 32 weeks, 6 days.  The midwife was a little concerned and said they would see how she's measuring at the next appointment and if she continued to be measuring ahead, they would schedule an ultrasound.  Today she was measuring 35 weeks and I'm 34 weeks, 6 days, so that is good news.  Evidently between the June 24th appointment and the July 8th, she had a big growth spurt.  Also, at my last appointment my blood pressure was still in the healthy range, but higher than normal for me.  So the midwife was a little concerned about that as well.  Today my blood pressure was back to what is normal for me, so again, good news.  Everything else was good.  I will now start to go in every week until Little Miss Sunshine's arrival.  We're getting so close!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

pregnancy due date