Wednesday, May 27, 2009

26 week update

May continues to fly by.  Last week I spent in Nebraska helping Phil and Nancy get her mom's house ready to sell.  Lots of sorting, packing, and garage sale preps.  Tim joined me later in the week and then we drove home in a moving truck.  We brought home some old family furniture for the baby's room and some things Tim wanted.  It was a long drive, but I did okay.  We just had to stop more often for me to use the facilities.  It was nice meeting and visiting with Nancy's family and we had a nice visit with Tim's aunt Pat and grandma Meg on our way home.

The day after we got home I went in for my 26 week appointment.  As usual everything is progressing along nicely.  Little Miss Sunshine's heartbeat was around 150 bpm.  She is laying sideways.  I thought she preferred the right, but it turns out she is just kicking my right side, which is why I feel movement there more often than anywhere else.  They did the glucose test at this appointment and I passed.  Now that we are at the end of the second trimester and heading into the third, I will go in every two weeks instead of every four.  


1 comment:

  1. Saw you on Patience's blog - the baby kicking in your stomach can be a pain sometimes when you want to sleep (mine always came strongest at night!), but the whole pregnancy is such a wonderful and intimate experience, I wouldn't have missed it for the world (you say that when you have grandkids LOL) Keep up your spirits!

    ReplyDelete

pregnancy due date